Dextall provides high-performance building exterior solutions. Its proprietary fully finished prefabricated exterior walls will enhance the quality of any building and it will provide substantial cost and time savings compared to an on-site construction process. All the company’s products are exported in the USA market. As the company is at an early stage, we are seeking for IT Project Manager to ensure the best Dextall digital products development strategy.
The purpose – to be 100% in charge of a digital product (Dextall plug-in for Revit application) solution design, the coordination of development process, and collaboration with outsourced software developers.
The main responsibilities
- Develop solution designs and collaborate with outsourced software developers
- Coordinate software development process by ensuring that product meets business expectations
- Identify the best suitable product development solution design considering both costs and quality (scalability, performance, user experience)
- Represent Dextall products’ development side and be the only software development savvy
- Review application code (.NET) and logics of deployment
- Develop company’s Enterprise Resources Planning system
What’s in it for you?
- The culture where everyone’s opinion matters
- Have a significant personal impact by bringing software development knowledge into the company
- Highly contribute to the quality of a digital product used in USA architectural technology industry
- Be a part of the new international design and IT company – IT tools are used for all of the company’s processes (project management, sign, meetings, work drive and other tools, CRM, using 3D modeling)
- Work on interesting, challenging problems. Each day you will face a new issue, and there is never a dull moment
- Have the opportunity to contribute to culture and benefits creation and development
- Complete flexibility – working from home or office, day or night – the most important is the final result
- Competitive salary – 2450-3300 Eur Gross
- Willingness to design solutions for architectural software development
- Perfect communication in English skills
- Ability to read and understand the code written with .NET/.NET Core is a plus
- 2 or more years of experience with Revit or/and Building Information Modeling is a plus
- Experience with Unified Modeling Language is a plus
- Experience as a solution architect/system analyst/software developer in the architectural technology industry is a plus
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Savo CV, įvardinę dominančią poziciją, siųskite paštu email@example.com