Hello there! We are People Link (https://peoplelink.lt/) – one of the leading recruitment agencies in Lithuania. We have been operating for over 10 years and have helped many TOP100 local and international companies. Being the first to introduce a very methodological recruitment model, candidate market surveys, and candidate experience enhancement measures, we are known for the quality of our services and partnering approach. With strong results in 2020, we are further expanding and are looking for an IT Recruitment Consultant to join our team!
You would join the team of overall 18 recruitment professionals and be a part of IT Recruitment Business Line that consists of 4 consultants. In the role you will:
- Manage the full recruitment cycle – from creating a job ad, deciding on talent acquisition strategy, recruitment marketing activities and active sourcing of candidates to interviews and candidates technical and soft skills evaluation, consultations on final selections, and decision making
- Communicate with the clients (B2B) while encouraging long-lasting relationships and becoming an irreplaceable partner for the recruitment needs of the company
- Become an expert of the Lithuania’s IT job market – most of our IT clients are but not limited to SME’s and we help a lot of growing start-ups to build their teams from scratch that means that your task is to become a know-how of the recruitment in this market
- Continuously innovate and improve – all of the processes and practices we use came from our people, meaning that every idea and initiative is taken in to consideration and has support implementing it organization-wide
- Grow! We expect that in no more than 2 years’ time you will be able to continue your career as a Senior Recruitment Consultant. To achieve this, you will need to constantly develop both your technical and soft skills
On our daily basis we are guided by our 4 main values:
Constant Learning | Team Ownership | Trust and transparency | Perseverance
- Accelerated career. You will have your own career path model developed and it is just a matter of time and effort when you will lead your own time of consultants! Ambitions like these are very much welcome at People Link.
- Growth opportunities. You will have a training budget to use on any learning activities that suit you – conferences, online seminars, books, foreign events, and so on.
- Well-organized processes. We have a system to onboard a new person, a system to manage our recruitment projects, mentoring programs, KPI system, bonusing scheme, and many more. This lets us work from anywhere in a very flexible yet results-oriented manner.
- Bonuses without a cap. Our transparent bonusing scheme allows anyone to earn much more than just the base salary. The average salary of our employees in December 2020 was over 2800 EUR gross
- The base salary is 1100 – 1300 EUR gross.
- At least a year of experience in HR / training / B2B services sales-related roles
- Higher education
- Analytical mind
- Fluency in English
This is an opportunity for someone to become an expert and even possibly an opinion leader within HR and business consultancy in 3 – 5 years’ time. Join us if you aim high!
Savo CV, įvardinę dominančią poziciją, siųskite paštu firstname.lastname@example.org