ZealiD is a personal digital identity and a qualified electronic signature. Swedish startup is spearheading the way in Europe by enabling everyone to live a paperless life. The company created consumer-first product based on an innovative packaging of the versatile electronic signature. Now they are expanding and looking for a Leading UX/UI Designer to join their team in Vilnius.
HOW WILL THE ROLE LOOK LIKE?
- Lead UX/UI design of the product (mobile-based application) throughout it’s life cycle
- Conduct and manage customer research and usability studies
- Create wireframes, flows, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate and validate ideas
- Support UX/UI activities in working with Product Management to move concepts from wireframes to the production stage
- Identify major gaps in UX/UI for the current system
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in an international environment at an aspiring company
- Have the opportunity to contribute to culture and benefits creation and development
- Flexible working hours and vacation: morning person or a night owl, this job is for you
- Competitive salary – from 4 200 to 5 800 EUR Gross
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- More than 4 years’ experience creating engaging UI and UX for mobile applications with a portfolio to prove it
- UX/UI research experience is a must (and experience with design system creations – nice to have 🙂 )
- Working experience with Sketch, Adobe XD or other design, versioning and prototyping tools
- Interest in constantly keeping up-to-date of the latest trends and best practices
- Good English skills (at least B2) as you will be communicating with the team in Sweden too
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Savo CV, įvardinę dominančią poziciją, siųskite paštu email@example.com