Inulti is an innovative internet and technology company that develops, advertises and operates successful businesses in global markets. Our company operates in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Our work environment is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from mixing the innovation of a startup with the execution discipline of a big company.
We are looking for a Performance UX Designer to deliver high-quality and intuitive user experiences of both mobile and web-based products.
You will take new products and features from initial concept to prototyping, to user testing, to production. You will also be responsible for revising existing user flows and product design to identify areas for improvement.
The cool part is that you won’t be doing work for local clients or for companies that are outsourcing to Lithuania. You will work for a Lithuanian company successfully operating in major international markets.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Beautiful, modern office in Vilnius oldtown
- Health insurance for all employees
- Flexible schedule with an option to work remotely when needed
- Every employee gets: height-adjustable/standing desk, Herman Miller chair, MacBook Pro laptop (to carry home if you want), monitor, keyboard and mouse of their choice
- Professional self-development & training (courses, conferences, etc.)
- Salary from 1400 EUR to 2460 EUR gross, depending on your experience and competence
- Fun & young team, casual atmosphere
- Free snacks, fruits, coffee, etc.
- At least 1-year experience working in the UX field
- Experience using design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma or other
- Experience analyzing & interpreting data from Google Analytics, Hotjar, and customer feedback
- Experience in user research methods (usability studies, feature testing, surveys, heat maps, A/B optimization)
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Savo CV, įvardinę dominančią poziciją, siųskite paštu email@example.com