Dextall (http://dextall.com) provides high-performance building exterior solutions. Its proprietary fully finished prefabricated exterior walls will enhance the quality of any building and it will provide substantial cost and time savings compared to an on-site construction process. All the company’s products are exported in the USA market.
At the moment Dextall is starting its activities here in Lithuania. As the company is at the early stage, we are seeking for – Research Assistant .
The purpose – provide company’s’ Business developers and inside sales team with the most up to date and accurate information about the “right fit” projects and the “right fit” companies in US market. Also, be accountable for all construction projects and client information databases. Analysis and proper structure of these databases
The main responsibilities
- Analyze existing data in the market (USA) and provide processed information to Business developers or internal sales team.
- Analyze existing databases and apply custom made filters.
- Supply quality information about searched projects.
- Produce market forecasts for product trends, reports on existing data usage efficiency.
- Submit closeout documents for the internal client – Business developers or inside sales team.
- To structure data and information sets for the best user experience and scalability.
What’s in it for you?
- Culture where everyone’s opinion matters and can have a significant impact.
- Establish your workplace and its process – what you create, you will have.
- Be a part of the new technologically advanced international design and IT company – IT tools are used for all of the company’s processes (data analysis, project management, Sign, meetings, work drive and other tools, CRM, developing own Revit plug-in, using 3D modelling in the projects).
- Work on interesting, challenging problems. Each day you will face a new issue, and there is never a dull moment.
- Have the opportunity to contribute to culture and benefits creation and development.
- Complete flexibility – working from home anywhere in Lithuania or office, day or night – the most important is the final result.
- Competitive salary – 2100-2500 EUR gross.
- University Graduate in Architecture, Real estate or construction fields.
- Data or market analysis experience in construction or engineering field is a plus.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Deadline and detail-orientation.
- Perfect English language – reading and writing in particular
Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Savo CV, įvardinę dominančią poziciją, siųskite paštu firstname.lastname@example.org